We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Software product Analyst.
What will you do…
- Writing epics and user stories and developing prototypes to detail features and functionality.
- Perform market and customer research to define the future direction of the product.
- Reviewing feature requests and issues to determine fitness and priority for releases.
- Working with software developers and partners to troubleshoot issues.
- Developing application and data workflow diagrams.
- Communicating priorities and status to internal stakeholders.
- Interacting with our partners to understand requirements and issues.
- Working with technical team to help clarify requirements and ensure that product delivery adheres to requirements.
- Working with QA on test plans and test cases.
- Identifying areas for improvement in team processes and contributing to solutions.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Industry knowledge of the Financial Informatics, Financial space, especially equities and futures markets.
- 3-5 years of experience in a product or business analyst role.
- Waterfall or Agile and Scrum methodology experience.
- Experience with Balsamiq or other tools for prototyping.
- Experience with Atlassian, JIRA, Confluence or similar tools.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Mobile product experience.
- Quality Assurance experience.
- Database experience.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision.
- Someone who is able to drive processes independently
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2019.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.