We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Development Manager-Maintenance Team.
What will you do…
- Manage all development resources focused on issue backlog ensuring adherence to standards and quality of deliverable.
- Determine appropriate throughput levels and track teams progress on issue eradication.
- Establish SLAs for issue resolution based on priority and track the team’s effectiveness to those goals.
- Estimate level of effort for given activities.
- Run planning and stand-up meetings.
- Perform code reviews.
- Meet with other development managers and teams to review interdependency of all projects.
- Balance new requests against technical backlog.
- Communicate standards and common approaches for feature/function reuse.
Why you are qualified…
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4 years of experience developing PHP or JAVA technical stack.
- Experience with cloud SaaS implementations.
- Previous experience as a lead or manager.
- Previous experiences managing development teams in an agile environment.
- Previous experience managing outsourced projects/teams.
- Working with remote teams.
- Agile development process.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2019.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.