We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Coordinator.
What will you do…
- Manage complete company website from start to finish -product management, promotions, new arrivals, and price updates.
- Strategize data collection on consumers and competitors to predict industry trends and manage outreach projects.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve the aesthetics of the website.
- To manage and control the company’s trade shows, conferences, and events.
- To manage and evaluate freelancers and vendors for marketing projects.
- Execute, document and improve site operations and processes including merchandising, marketing and creative.
- Firm data-driven mentality; an analytical, strategic approach to research and marketing methods.
- Function as the connector between data and creative direction; deliver regular presentations to Management, Sales, and Creative teams.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing or Advertising.
- Minimal 5-7 years related working experience in marketing or e-commerce.
- IT savvy, excellent skills in MS office suite, such as word and excel.
- Understanding of search engine-friendly website designs.
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce and both traditional and emerging marketing platforms.
- Deep interest and knowledge in blogs, SEO, SEM, and business analytics.
- Command of Microsoft Office, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).as well as Amazon Workspaces, Last Pass, Atlassian-Jira, Trello, Lucid Charts, Box, Google Drive, Google Sheets.
- Familiarity with the latest technologies and methodologies in data collection, content production, and communication.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML is plus.
- Understanding of basic marketing fundamentals, PAS (Platform as a Service), content creation and integration, campaign development and marketing promotion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Work well both independently and as a part of a team.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2019.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.