We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Desktop Support Technician.
What will you do…
- The Technician’s role is to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's computing environment.
- This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all hardware, mobile devices, video conferencing and other IT equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via email) in a timely and accurate fashion, provide end-user assistance where required.
- Assist with server maintenance and patching as needed.
- Assist with inventory control and purchasing as needed.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows, Linux, MS Office Suite, and any other authorized desktop/laptop applications and associated hardware.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware, and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Asset & Inventory Management.
- Develop trends by monitoring and analyzing incoming calls, tickets, problems and support requests.
- Manage, support & coordinate Print Services.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Help Desk Certification an advantage.
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting.
- Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 experience.
- Routers, Switches, and Firewall experience a plus.
- MS Office 2016 support.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2019.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.