We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Corporate Trainer.
What will you do…
- You are driven to constantly master new topics and are open to new challenges.
- You are goal-driven and are not afraid of success.
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs
- Select and book venues
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Keep attendance and other records
- Manage training budgets
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- As a professional trainer, you are, of course, open to continuous self-improvement.
- You will utilize your professional presentation skills and passion to create an engaging and compelling learning experience, whether live or recorded, for any internal or external audience.
- It is imperative that you have the interpersonal skills to become a trusted partner and resource to internal and external Partners.
- You must be able to work across organizations to develop long-lasting relationships with your internal Partners.
- You utilize the bleeding-edge tools we provide you to provide solutions to multiple learning styles.
- You want to be a part of every SAMURAI presentation and won’t take “no” for an answer… You need the “why”.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- 5+ years of experience leading training Enterprise-class software solutions to end users, super users, and administrators.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Instructional Design, English, Educational Technology).
- Knowledge and experience in Enterprise-level SaaS software platforms.
- Able to travel 50-75% of the time.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key instructional design concepts, practices, and learning principles.
- Skilled in developing instructor-led, web-based, and blended learning solutions.
- Experience developing course content in a variety of formats.
- Knowledge/experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to produce clearly written learning materials and articulate key concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to consult with Management and lead Subject Matter Experts.
- Ability to work independently with little oversight once the work is assigned.
- Use computers and software at a proficient level.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2019.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.