We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced communication specialist.
What will you do…
Drafts and edits SAMURAI external and Partner-facing communications, including but not limited to:
- Technical documentation
- Educational resources
- Voiceover and video scripts
- Manuals and handbooks
- Marketing copy and external email blasts
- Product documentation
- Knowledge base articles
- Internal and external presentations
- Web site contents
- Partners with subject matter experts to ensure the timely and accurate development of training and support materials for new product releases and updates.
- Ensures adherence to internal usage and style guidelines and consistency in both tone and message.
- Follows SAMURAI best practices for communication creation.
- Monitors currently available information to ensure currency and consistency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Receives project direction and guidance from Senior Communications Specialist.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Communications
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2019.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.