We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Billing Manager.
What will you do…
- Oversee the successful management of the SAMURAI Billing and Financial Services Department.
- Implements the SAMURAI Way and SAMURAI Management Way.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and models SAMURAI’s values and culture.
- Thorough oversight and optimization of SAMURAI Billing and Financial Services Department resulting in effective, efficient, and profitable product offerings for SAMURAI and SAMURAI’s Partners.
- Implementing Billing/Financial strategies and programs that effectively and efficiently maximize an Agency’s Return on Investment of SAMURAI through consulting, training, task support, and outsourced billing.
- Implementing and tracking financial consulting packages to provide specific offerings to assist SAMURAI’s Partners in reaching financial success.
- Working in Partnership with Implementation, Partner Services, Learning and Development, QA, and Product to ensure the systemic approach to offerings.
- Research and development of monthly Partner Newsletters to proactively approach Industry updates and changes.
- Implement and reinforce the SAMURAI Way.
- Implement, track, and ensure targeted completion of the Billing and Financial Services Department priorities and goals.
- Maintain policies and programs, as approved by Management and in line with SAMURAI’s strategic direction, to support and enhance SAMURAI’s Billing and Financial Services.
- Provide KPI reports to Management as to the status and progress of the Billing and Financial Services Department.
- Ensure the Billing and Financial Services Team understands, utilizes, and follows SAMURAI methodologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement by recommending changes to policies and or procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- 5-10 years of experience in Management with most of the focus in billing management.
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge in electronic billing, and revenue cycle management.
- Understands the Industry KPIs for successful revenue cycle management.
- Ability to manage conflict and quickly develop strategies for resolution.
- Ability to systematically approach strategic planning.
- Lead special projects to completion; assigns out roles and deliverables to the team.
- Demonstrates proficiencies in Billing Processes, and training.
- Actively participates in Regression testing.
- Works collaboratively with other departments.
- Exemplify the SAMURAI Way and utilize the tools of the SAMURAI Way.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2019.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.